This is Samantha,my doll.I decided to give some: Sparkle,Spirit,and Style.So, I did her hair in pigtail braids, cleaned her up,did some pictures.
The books are :I like your style and Meet samantha.
This is Samantha,my doll.I decided to give some: Sparkle,Spirit,and Style.So, I did her hair in pigtail braids, cleaned her up,did some pictures.
Posted by 8rmine at 7:38 PM
2 comments:
I like your doll. I wish I could have one too. My favorite is Kit Kitridge. She is friends with other dolls because she is always nice.
How are you doing? I am good. I have been playing with toys and playing the piano. I graduated from Pre K the other day. I love playing with dolls.
Love, Lauren
Hi Lauren,
I'm good too! I also want a doll that looks just like me. Ask Santa this year to get you a Kit Kitridge doll. Just like he gave me Samantha. Enjoy your summer and your going to have fun in Kindergarten next year.
Love, Jolie
Post a Comment